Inventory Unit Detail
2011 Yamaha Road Star - Silverado S
Stock Image: Black Cherry
Pack Your Bags.
Fill up the 4.7-gallon fuel tank, plant your feet on the floating floorboards and let that big 102-cubic inch fuel-injected V-twin have its head. Medium-size adjustable windshield. Color-matched hard sidebags. Touring saddle and passenger seat with backrest. You're ready to go. The Road Star Silverado S adds chrome accents and more.
- Electronic fuel injection ensures easy cold starting and flawless fuel delivery at nearly all altitudes and in nearly any conditions.
- A medium-size adjustable windshield enhances riding experience by keeping wind and weather off the rider.
- Color-matched locking hard sidebags look great and provide ample storage for traveling.
- Touring rider seat and passenger seat with backrest is shaped for roominess and extended long-range comfort.
- Power is not a problem for the long-legged 102-cubic-inch V-twin, and belt final drive passes it to the rear wheel with maximum efficiency.
- The Road Star Silverado S gets chrome accents to the front end including: standard passing lamps, chrome switchgear, front brake master cylinder, front fork and levers.
- Estimated 36 mpg means this cruiser is in for a long haul between fill-ups.
- Stainless steel braided throttle and clutch cables.
- The Star® Accessories Catalog is packed full of high-quality parts that invite Star owners to fully express their individuality.
- Industry-leading Star family fit and finish feature rich, lustrous paint and extensive chrome accents that create a machine as stunning as it is powerful.
- Ultra-thin, tank-mounted speedometer features a stylish design and provides easy reading of odometer, dual tripmeters, clock and fuel gauge as well as low fuel, high beam, turn signal, neutral and engine diagnostic indicator lights.
- LED taillight and clear turn signal lenses with amber bulbs for a custom look, great visibility and reduced current draw.
- Full-size floating-type rider and passenger floorboards are roomy and comfortable.
- A two-piece heel/toe shifter, and braided stainless clutch and throttle cables add even more comfort and style.
- 4.8-gallon fuel tank with low-fuel warning light means exceptional cruising range.
- Seat and fork locks both integrated into main ignition switch for extra convenience.
- Handy underseat helmet holder.
- Powerful 12V 60/55-watt halogen headlight maximizes nighttime visibility and comes with beautiful chrome finish.
- 12V 12-amp-hour maintenance-free battery ensures fuss-free, dependable starting.
- Computer-controlled fuel injection monitors multiple engine parameters to calculate perfect mixture under nearly all conditions.
- 102-cubic-inch (1670cc) air-cooled, pushrod OHV 48-degree V-twin pumps out huge amounts of torque barely off idle for brisk acceleration and fantastic overall cruising performance.
- Hydraulic valve lifters driven by twin camshafts deliver exceptional performance and less maintenance. Ceramic composite cylinder bore plating ensures greater durability and optimal heat dissipation.
- Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission with 5th-gear overdrive delivers outstanding cruising performance with low rpm at highway speeds.
- Dry sump lubrication system uses a handy spin-on filter and creates lower center of gravity by helping keep overall engine height to a minimum.
- Electric starting system features solenoid-activated auto-decompressor for easy, dependable starting.
- Two-into-two exhaust system features beefy, staggered shotgun dual pipes putting out a soulful V-twin exhaust tune.
- Solid-mounted engine housed in specially designed rigid-look, double-cradle frame features a stylish 32-degree rake.
- Extra-long 66.5-inch wheelbase creates long and low retro profile, added rider comfort and well-balanced handling.
- Telescopic 43mm front forks with stainless-steel covers and 5.5 inches of travel stylishly smooth out the bumps.
- Out-of-sight link-type, preload-adjustable rear shock provides 4.3 inches of wheel travel for great handling and a plush ride.
- The Silverado S comes equipped with 16-inch cast wheels and the Silverado is shod with 16-inch spoke wheels. Tubeless tires are used for a classic, yet sporty look while providing confidence-inspired handling and excellent grip.
- Dual 298mm front disc brakes feature four-piston calipers with aluminum pistons and sintered brake pads for strong, linear stopping power, backed up by a 320mm single rear disc.
- Lightweight and high-strength final drive belt provides long life and quiet operation.
- Type: 102-cubic-inch (1670cc) air-cooled 48° V-twin; pushrod OHV, 4 valves/cylinder
- Bore x Stroke: 97mm x 113mm
- Compression Ratio: 8.3:1
- Fuel Delivery: Fuel injection
- Ignition: TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Transmission: 5-speed, wide-ratio; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive: Belt
- Frame: Steel; hidden shock
- Suspension / Front: 43mm fork; 5.5-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: Single shock; 4.3-in travel
- Brakes / Front: Dual hydraulic disc, 298mm
- Brakes / Rear: Hydraulic disc, 320mm
- Tires / Front: 130/90-16
- Tires / Rear: 150/80-16
- Wheels: 9-spoke cast
- Length: 98.4 in
- Width: 38.6 in
- Height: 59.1 in
- Seat Height: 27.9 in
- Ground Clearance: 5.7 in
- Wheelbase: 66.5 in
- Fuel Capacity: 4.8 gal.
- Fuel Economy: 36 mpg
- Wet Weight: 773 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Engine Type
- 102 cu. in. (1670 cc) air-cooled 48° V-twin; pushrod OHV, 4 valves/cylinder
- 102 cu. in. (1670 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 97 x 113 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Fuel injection
- TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Front Suspension
- 43 mm fork; 5.5-in travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; 4.3-in travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual hydraulic disc, 298 mm
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic disc, 320mm
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 66.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 27.9 in.
- 32 deg.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.8 gal.
- 36 mpg
- Dry Weight
- 773 lbs.
- 5-speed, wide-ratio; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive
- Black Cherry
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)