Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Honda FourTrax Foreman 4x4 ES EPS
Stock Image: Red
Choose the right tool.
Some jobs, it doesn’t matter if the work gets done today or tomorrow. Or if it’s raining or cold or blazing hot outside. Others, need to get done now, and done right the first time. Especially if you have people counting on you, or your paycheck riding on the line. That’s when you need the best tools—and the best help—that you can find. That’s when you need a Honda FourTrax Foreman.
At Honda, we have a whole stable full of great all-terrain vehicles, but the Honda Foreman has long been the real workhorse that demanding users go to when the going gets tough. It’s strong, rugged, famously reliable. Plenty of riders will find it the perfect size for both work or fun. Plus, its superior Honda engineering means you get more performance out of this ATV than some of the of the competition’s bigger, heavier models.
At the heart of the matter: a proven fuel injected 500-class engine offers excellent power and fuel efficiency. The strong, refined chassis offers a long suspension stroke for better handling and a smoother ride, perfect for rough terrain. The Foreman’s driveline works for you too—the front differential lock helps maximize front-end power transfer and traction. And finally, all of these features are wrapped up in some tough, aggressively styled bodywork and new color choices for 2017.
- Boost your traction: The Honda Foreman features a front differential with two great features. TraxLok lets you switch between two-wheel drive and four-wheel drive with the push of a button. Need to take advantage of even more traction? You can lock the front differential solid, driving full power to all wheels-a real benefit in rocky, swampy or uneven terrain.
- It doesn’t just look tough. It is tough: The Foreman’s bodywork gives it a rugged appearance. But it does more than just look good. It’s designed to last, despite the scrapes and dings in the woods or on the job and helps protect you from mud and other debris to keep looking good as long as you own it.
- User-friendly reverse lever: Need to back up to load or unload your ATV, or to get out of a tight spot on the trail? The Foreman sports a reverse lever that's designed to be rugged, simple, intuitive and easy to use.
- Tough on chores. Not on you: On our Foreman 4x4 models with swingarm rear suspension, you get a solid, locked rear axle design. It's strong, but it also means less body squat when towing. Plus, the Foreman’s comfortable saddle and superior ergonomics let you tackle your favorite trail or the toughest chores in comfort all day long.
- Lots of ATVs might get you there. But you can depend on your Honda: We buy insurance for our homes and vehicles because we don’t know what’s going to happen tomorrow. And here’s the best insurance you can have in your pocket when it comes to riding an ATV-the Honda name on the tank. Why? Because no other ATV has the reputation for quality, reliability and dependability that Honda offers. And the Foreman is one of our best. Built around our strong, single-cylinder, 475cc longitudinal engine, by orienting the crankshaft front-to-back in the chassis we route the flow of power straight to the wheels without any right-angle detours, reducing powertrain friction and putting more grunt to the ground. That’s pure Honda-think. And just another example of why your Foreman is the best-engineered ATV on the planet.
- Engine Type: 475cc liquid-cooled OHV longitudinally mounted single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 92 mm x 71.5 mm
- Induction: Keihin® 36 mm throttle body
- Ignition: Full-transistorized type with electronic advance
- Starter: Electric with optional auxiliary recoil
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Clutch: Automatic
- Transmission: ESP® five-speed with Reverse
- Driveline: Direct front and rear driveshafts with TraxLok® and front differential lock
- Front Suspension: Independent double-wishbone; 7.28 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Swingarm with single shock; 7.28 in. travel
- Front Brakes: Dual hydraulic 190 mm disc
- Rear Brakes: Sealed 160 mm mechanical drum
- Front Tires: 25 x 8-12
- Rear Tires: 25 x 10-12
- Length: 82.8 in.
- Width: 47.4 in.
- Height: 48.0 in.
- Wheelbase: 49.9 in.
- Seat Height: 34.2 in.
- Ground Clearance: 7.5 in.
- Curb Weight: 646 lb. (includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 3.9 gal., including 1.3-gal. reserve
- Turning Radius: 10.5 feet
- Model Id: TRX500FE2
- Emissions: Meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) and EPA off-road emissions standards.
- Available Colors: Red, Vapor White
- One Year: Transferable limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- OHV longitudinally mounted single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore x Stroke
- 92 mm x 71.5 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Keihin® 36 mm throttle body
- Starting System
- Electric with optional auxiliary recoil
- Front Suspension
- Independent double-wishbone
- Front Travel
- 7.28 in.
- Front Brake Type
- Dual hydraulic 190 mm disc
- Front Tires
- 25 x 8-12
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm with single shock
- Rear Travel
- 7.28 in.
- Rear Brake Type
- Sealed 160 mm mechanical drum
- Rear Tires
- 25 x 10-12
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 646 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.9 gal., including 1.3-gal. reserve
- Ground Clearance
- 7.5 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 82.8 in. x 47.4 in. x 48.0 in.
- 49.9 in.
- Drive Train
- Direct front and rear driveshafts with TraxLok® and front differential lock
- ESP® five-speed with Reverse
- Red, Vapor White
- One Year transferable limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.